Re: Questions on Buyers Addresses and on Weed Killers

Hi. Seeds of Change can be reached at www.seedsofchange.com or 505-438-8080,
which I obtained from the Natural Foods Merchandiser 98-99 Retailer
Purchasing Guide ("The Definitive Reference for National and International
Sources of Natural and Organic Products") which is put out by New Hope
Natural Media (www.newhope.com) in Boulder, CO.  New Hope also sponsors the
big Expo West and East natural/organic product industry shows every year. In
Anaheim this winter I heard there were 8 miles of booths.  Good luck. Connie
Falk