Re: Stake in farmers' market

Hi. I'm not in Calif. and haven't gotten one of those letters, but I
hear that the USDA is also trying to make a stick-up on a broader scale.
They want to own the term organic and not let anyone use other terms to
mean the same thing and they want themselves to receive thousands of
dollars each year to certify each grower. They obviously work with their
comrades in Agribiz. Andy Gause at usgoldcoins.com says the gov't is
preparing to have the means to move large populations in a short time
within the U.S. For what purpose he didn't say. But the gov't is corrupt
and we organic folks need to be alert and find effective
counter-measures. I'd like to hear if anyone has more details on the
USDA scheme against organic. Aloha from Lloyd

>Just got a scarry letter and form from Mr. Ed Williams,
Supervisor/State