RE: SPAM

I keep up with a number of lists related to my work.  It's a chore to work
my way  through the *real* mail each day, a process only aggravated by the
increasing SPAM arriving in my in-box, a disproportionate quantity of which
comes via this, the CSA list.

I didn't sign up to find out a little more about any of the many, many ISPs
paid (paid) to deliver email to and from me.  I consider SPAM - any SPAM -
an unwelcome, uninvited intrusion, and RUDE.  I don't SPAM prairienet or
anyone else with our fundraising appeals, and I don't think it's too much
to expect reciprocal consideration.

Beth von Gunten
Field Representative, Ventura County
Community Alliance with Family Farmers