Re: CSA-L Vote on Farming Technique Postings

Dear John, I find almost every message that comes in the CSA list useful.
Keep in mind I get less than a dozen csa messages a day, and thats only been
in the past few weeks (you can tell the garden chores have lessend).  If you
get too strict there will be only a couple messages a day.  As long as
everyone is polite I welcome the "chat". Beth