Re: CSA-L Vote on Farming Technique Postings

It seems there are two kinds of people in this list, those who use the list as their main window on this area, and those who subscribe to too many lists and end up deleting unread mail based merely on the subject line. I'm one of the latter, but I wouldn't want to narrow the window for the former. So I guess every ballot needs a "NOTA"--none of the above.

Another solution would be for folks who are less pleased to make recommendations of good lists where  border topics are more completely and regularly discussed. Reinforced with personal recommendations if necessary!

Jeff Hall, Magic Beanstalk CSA, Ames Iowa