[Fwd: ...in search of an organic farmer]

Actually, she got my name wrong, but one of my shareholders brought this
woman by my drop off yesterday.  They are building some sort of planned
community and they are offering someone farmland and equipment to start
a CSA.  You can contact her if you are interested.

-- BEGIN included message

Hi, Larry.  It was good to meet you today.  The ecovillage internet site is
simply, www.ecovil.com

>From there, you can get a list of events and some pretty extensive
information.  Our big event this fall is a picnic on the property on Oct. 3d, and
(we hope) groundbreaking a little later that month, or in November.

As I mentioned, the community is very interested in exploring the prospect of
sponsoring someone who knows at least the basics of organic farming  and
can make a contribution in that way.  This person would need some kind of
capital to be able to pay rent on a house, but we would be willing to entertain
many different offers to get started with the agricultural side of EV.

I'll send you a few brochures if you're too busy to come for the picnic-- but you
are also welcome to come to any of the open sites or workdays, which are
once a month, and posted on the web site.

-- END included message