Re: colloidal silver as a potential treatment for pathogen contaminated sprouts

At 11:08 AM 10/13/98 PDT, Lloyd wrote:

>Hi Joel. I've read some interesting material on colloidal silver and the
>like. One example is that pioneers are said to have put silver dollars
>in their milk containers, I guess one silver dollar each, to keep milk
>from spoiling. That's a simple experiment anyone can try. You can get
>silver wire or rods from some arts and crafts stores. <snip>

Silver wire or rods used in crafts/jewelry is not the proper grade for
producing colloidal silver because of the additives (I'll post more later
when I can get to my files).  Only .999 fine silver should be used to
produce this product.  There are limited suppliers of this product.

Paula Speraneo
S&S Aqua Farm, 8386 County Road 8820, West Plains, MO 65775  417-256-5124
Web page  http://www.townsqr.com/snsaqua/