CSA Overseas Position

Dear CSA members,

For those of you who are Canadian citizens or landed immigrants, you may be
interested in the following position in Thailand.  CUSO is a
Canadian international development organization.  We work with groups and
individuals seeking to foster equality and freedom, safeguard their
cultures and communities, and protect the environment.  We offer
individuals the chance to work for two years overseas in a developing
country, in response to specific job descriptions from our overseas
partners.  The following position is open until November 27, 1998.  For
further information, please contact CUSO Prairies at:

CUSO Prairies
233 10 St. NW
Calgary, AB	T2N 1V5
Ph:  (403) 283-2871
Fx:  (403) 270-8832

Position Description:  Community-Shared Agriculture Advisor
			  ATHA/AGI/7372
			  Thailand

	To start:  March, 1999 to May, 2001

Community-Shared Agriculture (CSA), preferably as a producer; experience in
training or faciltation; experience in third world agriculture would be an
advantage.

	Full position description available from CUSO at cusoalbt@web.net.