Re: Locating Conferences

Nov. 20 - NYFarms! membership meeting and workshops on NY Farms Products in
New York City, at the Just Food Conference, Brooklyn, Friday 11/20 and
Saturday 11/21.  Call (315) 255-9267 for more info; I'm just another attendee
at the Saturday session.

BTW, if anybody is driving in from Points North, South, or West and wants
resting space on Friday night with an additional car-pooler _early_ on
Saturday morning, e-mail me.  I can also arrange hostel-type space near NYC
for Saturday night.

Dori Green
Ash Grove Community Farm & Center for Sustainable Living
Corning, NY