Re: Emergencies and Herbs

>Well, if my word isn't good enough for you on the issue of garlic in
olive
>oil, try the FDA:
>
>     http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/NEW00130.html
>
> Or University of California, Calaveras County Cooperative Extension:
>
>     http://www.uccecalaveras.org/garlic.htm
>
>For more sources, do a web search on "garlic and botulism".
>
>Dori Green
>Cornell Cooperative Extension Master Gardener
>and 30-year herbalist, harrumph, easing nose back into joint now

Hi Dori. Thanks for the references. I don't have time to look them up,
but maybe others will and it'd be nice if someone could share with us
what the conclusions are. It's hard to understand why Dr. Schulze would
not mention this, unless I misread his video and booklet. You don't
really expect me to take anyone's word for what I don't know, do you. I
gather you were kidding. Aloha. Lloyd