Re: credit cards

Mary Jo,
While I currently do not take credit cards for my shares I once managed a
food security project that had a CSA and we did take credit cards.  It was
much easier to sell shares when the shareholders could charge their share.
Maybe credit cards are not in the spirit of CSA's but it is how most
Americans live.  I am seriously considering taking credit cards next season.

Leigh