Classroom talk

In the next month or so I am going to give a talk in a nearby city school.
First and second graders I believe.  City kids so I suppose a blank slate.
The teacher is going to come up to the farm in the next week or so, so I
will be able to get a feel for what he wants.  However any suggestions from
the experts.  I have a few slides I could take a few more.  The woman from
the dept of food and ag. said basically talk about our farm (CSA and few
farm critters) and a bit about what can grow in Massachusetts in general. I
even have a few slides of Cranberry Harvesting taken in the '70s when water
havesting was fairly new. Help!:). Thank-you, Beth