Re: new member biography

>Heidi R. Lewis
>   I am an organizer and grower for the Community Supported Organic Farm
>Coalition (CSOFC) of the greater Fredericksburg, Virginia area.  In our 1998
>season (our second year) our CSA provided organically-grown produce for 48
>members (shares), produced primarily by two small family farms in King George
>County.
>   As a grower, I'm particularly interested in learning more about Biodynamic
>farming methods.

Hi, Heidi,

YOu may consider joining the BD NOW! discussion list to get good
information about practical biodynamics.

You can also take a look at the BD NOW! homepage (under total revision
right now, but still operating!) at www.igg.com/bdnow

_OR_ you are welcome to ask me any questions off-line at bdnow@igg.com

Thanks!!

-Allan Balliett