Re: Global action for development of the third society through the development of sound farming

I suppose you've read Gene Logsdon?  He said something very similar in
his keynote address at the Small Farm Conference and Trade Show in
Noblesville, IN on Dec 5.  He said that it is very smart of organic
activists to demand stringent regulations in order to be certified --
because then the big boys won't want to do it -- they CAN'T do it!

Kirsten Saylor
Arlington, VA

>Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 05:07:48 +0200
>To: CSA-List <CSA-L@prairienet.org>
>From: hans.von.essen@c.lrf.se (Hans von Essen)
>Subject: Global action for development of the third society through the
development of
> sound farming
>
>Note a formulation improvement in Hakan Blombergs and my paper, right
in
>the begining of IF AGRICULTURE IS DEALT WITH AS AN INDUSTRY BRANSCH,
IT