Re: Protecting Your Assets from Legal Attack

http://metalab.unc.edu/london   InterGarden
london@metalab.unc.edu   llondon@bellsouth.net

Just get product liability insurance, available from Farm Bureau;
it will, among other things, cover injuries or damages sustained
by CSA (or other clients) members while at your farm.

LL