Re: sliding scale pricing

I have received no free rides and don't offer any.

I _do_ offer a half-off "working share", and the choice of a $5, $10, $15, or
$20 weekly share for twenty weeks or ten weeks.

I also manage about two acres of free community gardens right at the Food Bank
warehouse, and am also establishing a farmer's market there with unsold
produce donated straight into the warehouse coolers at the close of market
(farmers receive a tax deductible fair-market-value receipt).  People who need
free food therefore have access to it through the established programs and I
don't have to get sucked into the rescuer/victim/oppressor drama triangle.
(If you don't know about that one, read "CoDependent No More".)

Dori Green