Re: seed varieties

One of the flowers Eliza mentioned S. horminum is a type of Salvia.  It is
an interesting filler.  Its mostly leaves the top leave being pink (the ones
I had)  the flowers a tiny and not what makes it interesting.  I liked it.
Seeds from Johnny's.  My friend came to visit me in late July and she just
loved these and a short sunflower called Big Smile that were growing.
Eliza I'd love to hear what your favorite perennials are.  I grew a few last
year fingers crossed they come back up! Beth