RE CSA Conference (fwd)

http://metalab.unc.edu/london   InterGarden
london@metalab.unc.edu   llondon@bellsouth.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:24:39 -0800
From: gemnecricket6866 <gemnecricket6866@goplay.com>
To: scassdon@frontiernet.net, csa-l@prairienet.org, london@metalab.unc.edu,
     sanet-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu, csana@bcn.net, WoodyW@juno.com
Subject: RE CSA Conference

Hello,

I recently found your requests on your knowledge in certain areas. I
am experienced in the Marketing & Distribution field, I would be
willng to participate in a panel or lead a workshop.

Today I used bartering services to get radio discussion air time for
the CSA we are trying to develope for Fort Wayne, IN (Allen County). I
have developed a 5 question survey designed to introduce the CSA to
our community.

Our Community Developement Corporation of Allen County thinks it's a
good idea but doesn't think I can sell 250 shares this year @ $200
each, this is why I developed the survey & bartered air time to prove
to CDC of Allen County that we weren't named one of the "All-American"
cities for nothing.

I, Larry (my Husband), Cindy Railsback, Bryon Jackson (Cindy's
Fiance), my 3 children and Cindy & Bryon's 2 children are attempting
to start a CSA in Allen County, Fort Wayne, IN
or
We would like to relocate where someone else that is starting a CSA,
that needs a partner with experience in Marketing & Distribution,
Computor Programming, Architectural Engineering, CAD Operator,
Research.

Anyone that is interested in partnering please contact me by e-mail.
so as to make our decisions faster if we receive more than one offer.

Paula Shenfeld
P.O. Box 273
Harlan, IN 46743

P.S. for future produce has anyone heard of "Fruit Cocktail" Tree,
it's a tree that grows Red & Purple Plums, Peaches, Nectarines and
apricots all on one tree, available from the Michigan Bulb Company,
they also have 5-in-1 apple trees Red & Gold delicious, MacIntosh, Red
Rome and Granny Smith all on one tree. These trees sell for $20 and
all Michigan Bulb products have life-time gaurantee. We intend to have
these trees on our CSA.
|               http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play!              |