RE: Fw: Re: This is real, please do it, LET'S HAVE FUN!!

Please remove me from this mailing list immediately.  Thank you.

Subject:       RE: Fw: Re: This is real, please do it, LET'S HAVE
FUN!! Date:          Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:57:39 -0800
From:          "gemnecricket6866" <gemnecricket6866@goplay.com>
To:            gem868@goplay.com, FranksFarm@aol.com, csana@bcn.net, UWWPKGTPA@aol.com,
               crisc@navix.net, amcguire@unlvm.unl.edu, csa-l@prairienet.org,
               london@sunsite.unc.edu, scassdon@frontiernet.net, harleymom@hmwd.com,
               sbonney@iquest.net, kirlian@kirlian.net, leaplf@erols.com,
               kwazi@yahoo.com, outpost@drralp.com, John.Hostettler@mail.house.gov,
               souder@mail.house.gov, Rep.Carson@mail.house.gov,
               senator_lugar@lugar.senate.gov

Greetings and Salutations to One and All -
to all those I've sent this to PLEASE READ and Let's have FUN!!!!
to any CSA member - Let's spread it through the CSA community,
heaven knows we all could use the $5,000.00
to Dr. Ralph - Look how much fun I'm having, your turn.
Paula Shenfeld
"Paul S." <bugsb69@fwi.com> wrote on Wednesday January 20, 1999 at
3:43am:

>----------