Interns wanted list

Sorry for cross-posting.  I saw a post recently that identified a web site
where farm internships and those seeking them were available.  If anyone
kept that post, could you forward it to <snsaquasys@townsqr.com>  , Please.

My sister will very soon need additional help with her herb plant business,
and I hoped to help locate someone or point her in the right direction.  Not
much in the way of $ available, but lots of knowledge and experience,
hands-on learning, free plants and good company (not to mention my mother's
great cooking every day).

Thanks
Paula
S&S Aqua Farm, 8386 County Road 8820, West Plains, MO 65775  417-256-5124
Web page  http://www.townsqr.com/snsaqua/