Re More Debate Orgo Certification

Dear Chuck,

Thanks for riding herd on this--it has been getting a bit too repetitive and
lacking in information (which is understandable, given the situation).  I like
your suggestion of a "chat room" and would also suggest the OFMA
home page as a good place for this (I'm sure someone can provide the
url, it's not right in front of me).

So, my input is:  ENOUGH FOR NOW, but:  only as far as discussion
about what people think the NOP proposed rule will or will not say.

(Maybe I'm biased because I am one of the lucky people who will have to
read ALL the public input that comes in about the proposed rule.)

Regards,

Grace Gershuny
USDA, National Organic Program Staff