Re: UK member or Coffee Grounds

> I agree with you 100%.  Almost seems as if the coffee grounds grow worms.

my grandmother told me that "coffee grounds the favorite food for worms, and
they will travel far for it" - so if you want to persuade your neighbours
worms to immigrate to your garden, here is the receipe!

> In Paul's catalog "Fungi Perfecti", he offers what he calls the "Espresso

http://www.fungiperfecti.com/

greetings
georg (a doubleminded mushroom lover, besause he has been told that he has a
fungi problem and should stay away from them...)