UnPermaculture

Sean,
Never have I seen  one person destroy the purpose,
rhythm, conviviality and collegiality of a list as much as
you have done. Even your attempt to get on the
permaculture track (e.g. listmember's ecologies) has
turned into the same contentious argument. In fact,
you have managed to turn every thread into the same
argument. Of course, this post will initiate yet another.

Permaculture is about relationships, yet your combative
style (attack of every point, condescension, and need for
the last word) destroys rather than builds relationships.

>do we need to worry yet regarding the
> volume of bandwidth we're consuming?

I can't possibly keep up with the volume and length of all
this mental masturbation. Follow your own advice and take
it somewhere else. If not, I will.

Steve Bonney
Sustainable Earth
  a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to the
  development of sustainable family farming systems
  and local food systems
100 Georgton Ct.
W. Lafayette, IN 47906
(765) 463-9366