Re: Malawian Permaculture!

Thanks for the forward on Tanzania. I cannot fathom who wrote the e mail but thanks.

I was just interested if there was any group working of teaching permaculture in Malawi. I think tha climate there would be wonderful to set up a permaculture system that would be beneficial to the local people without giving the impression that we "know it all". I think that climate change predictions indicate a reduction in rainfall in that part of the world. I know that is in fact the case in Zimbabwe.

Anyway I would love to hear what the permaculture "scene" in Malawi is. Isn't this permaculture group fantastic!!!

Cheers Mike.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com