Re: plant nurseries

keith, it would be a great resource to have buyer comments about these sources,
Ive received very disappointing stock from some nurseries & for us northerners,
making sure that one is getting truly hardy stock is a big issue...   also I
noticed that both Smith Nursery & Cascade werent on your list...