Re: Advice on visiting Permaculture sites in Australia

Hi Lisa and Jeremy,

WWOOFING is an excellent way to see pc sites in both countries. By WWOOFing
you contribute to the work in progress, leading to a greater understanding
of the system.

Once you join the wwoof network you will receive a book with the host farms
listed in regions, with specific permaculture sites marked p/c.

If you need a contact, their email in Australia is wwoof@technet.com.au

Rick and I are permaculture teachers from Southern Cross Permaculture
Institute (formerly PEDS) in Leongatha, Victoria, Australia. We have a 10
acre permaculture site that we have been developing since 1994. It was
featured in PIJ #72 if you want to read more about us.

Rick is a pc consultant in sustainable community development projects for
aid agencies .(He got back from Kenya today!) We take wwoofers, we are
running our nextPermaculture Design Course March 9 to 25 and are hosting an
equinox
gathering at our place on the weekend of March 24/25. You are welcome to
attend, details to be finalised soon. PDC courses are half price if you
already have a certificate but would like to consolidate.