Re: En: Polyculture / Castor

Too late for me.  I didn't get this message in time.  The download
was 5.6M long and did take almost an hour to download - tying up my
computer for that time.  It is a relatively short (approx 2 page)
Word document with two photos that could have been sent in a 100k
file at most.

I would say that this was an inappropriate use of this listserver.

	-Phil Vergamini