Re: mtg locations, fossil fuels, etc.... a solution?

What an interesting and useful idea from Barry & Margarita!!!

This could be a very useful way of getting basic Permaculture facts into the
hands of new people.   It could also lead to a series of "how to" video's,
thus eliminating a great deal of cost associated with learning new concepts.

I like this idea.   What do others think???

Keep them flowing.

Revitalise, rehabilitate, rejuvenate...

Robert Jensen