Re: Let's continue a global directory on-line...

Marsha Hanzi <hanzibra@svn.com.br> writes:

> A directory, once printed, is  already out of date , so  an online directory makes more
> sense..  I can  understand that maybe they don't want the extra work without some sort
> of remuneration-- maybe the directory will have to be made somewhere else by someone
> else...  That seems pretty much a job  in itself...

On the other hand:  What is the directory without the contribution
from other people who _donīt_ want money for there information?

Nice would be a directory that is updated as a database from some
people worldwide - and out of that there could be made cdroms or
printed versions. So we could do it the other way round: printed
copies as just a side-effect of a webdatabase.

--
Thilo Pfennig
<http://Alternativ.Net/>