[Fwd: [organic-chicken] No Subject]

This post came from my own organic chicken email list.  I was wondering
if any of you may have more info on it.

Thanks,
Kelley

--- Begin Message ---
Does anyone have information regarding Chickens and Rhubarb leaves?  I
noticed that mine seem to be either eating or just ripping the leaves of my
rhubarb to shreds.  I know that in general, that rhubarb is toxic (the
leaves) to people and most animals due to the high oxalic acid content.   So
far, i dont notice any problems with the chickens but thought i would ask
our list users.

Thanks!

SIGN UP NOW FOR FREE HOME IMPROVEMENT HOW-TO'S
Receive seasonal how-to's and climate-specific advice via e-mail.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/131

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/organic-chicken

--- End Message ---