GBlist: RE: greenbuilding-digest V1 #346

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 97 08:24:00 PDT
From: "SERHUS, MARK" <MSERHUS@pdx.zgf.com>
Subject: GBlist: Definitions/Glossary of Greenbuilding

We too are developing a green spec at our firm.  The problem that we have
run across is alot of semantic missuse of words such as waste and
sustainable.   We were looking for a glossary or list of definitions for
greenbuilding?  (Alot of greenbuilding seems to be educating everyone
involved in the design/construction team and without telling them that
you are actually educating them).  Is there a website, disk or book one
would recommend?
 --Mark
mserhus@pdx.zgf.com

We have a short glossary at the "unofficial" web site for the
Sustainable Design Resource Guide.

http://www.diac.com/~ggray/SDRG/gltop.shtml

Keep your browsers peeled for the upcoming "official" web site on:

http://www.aiacolorado.org/
Gary

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef