Re: GBlist: Living Machines

Scott Waterman and others have inquired about living machines (a.k.a. Solar
Aquatics). We ran an in-depth article on this wastewater treatment
technology in Environmental Building News, July/August 1996 issue. Contact
our office for more information.

Alex Wilson, Editor
Environmental Building News
www.ebuild.com