Re: GBlist: Modelling

<<Has anyone had any experience working with CANMET/ENERMODAL's Frame4 and
Frame plus software>>

Hi John,

I have used Enermodel suite of window programs fairly extensively.  They are
flexible enough that I could model most any configuration I wanted.  There
are a number things about setting up the models that aren't intuitive for me,
but the tech help at Enermodel is good.  Once you get the tricks in your head
it goes pretty good.  You can calculate things using Canadian conditions, NFC
conditions or custom conditions.  - Terry