GBlist: Wetlands

Hey, I have a wonderful thought for you....you are fooling around in a
wetland.  That wetland is protected by federal law!  It does not matter that
it is on your Private Property!

We americans have given up our rights to our own property by act of Congress.
 You do not have the right to do ANYTHING with your wetland.

I suggest that you view it from a distance, as just walking there if there
are any endangered species...such as snails, bugs, flora or fanta, etc.

Before you can harvest the cat tails...you will need an impact statement.

Ya'll think this is a joke...I am sorry but it is not.  You can be jailed, or
fined, or both.

Best,
Charlie