Re: GBlist: Green Crack Fillers

Hi Jorg,

I've looked as well and have never really been able to find anything
suitable. The end result for me to date is to view some foam fillers and
foam panel adhesives as potentially more acceptable than liquid caulking
and sealants. Mostly I'm trying to detail layers thay can be either tape
or gasket sealed or overlap. Perhaps its time to invent something, how
about magnesium silicate in a can?

Good luck
John