[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MRA free energy hobby project!

DaveHatunen <hatunen@netcom.com> wrote:

A very nice evaluation of an MRA device...

I think I'm beginning to understand these things. I wonder how they can be
useful. How about loosely coupling 1 to 3 60 Hz MRAs to the output windings
of an automobile alternator (without the diodes), connected to a windmill, as
an energy source, and connecting the MRA output to the 60 Hz power grid,
somehow, with suitable safety circuitry? It seems to me that the windmill
might be able to synchronize at multiple rotational speeds this way, and still
provide a 60 Hz output at a high voltage...

Nick