[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Trombe wall efficiency

jason almeter <jla@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:

>Is there a group of retailers that usually carry shadecloth?  I would
>like to try an experiment, but would like to find a local supplier.
>Would greenhouses or nurseries have this stuff?

You could try some local nursery or greenhouse suppliers, but the best
price I found was from Stuppy in Kansas City, MO, at (800) 877-5025 voice/
(800) 423-1512 fax. I just got a 16' x 32' piece of their item # 23691
80% shadecloth, with large grommets and hems on the edges. The cost was
$71 as I recall, incuding UPS shipping from Atlanta. Delivery time was
about 10 days.

Nick