[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SUMMARY: rechargable batteries for hearing aids

Hello,
About a month ago I asked for rechageable hearing aid batteries. I got
several responses, others also expressed interest, but noone could definately
say that such things exist. To make things worse, most responders said that
they do NOT exist! Pretty disapponting, all in all.

Several people recommended trying to recharge the standard hearing aid
batteries, and that this might or might not work.

In the meantime, there was a CFV for sci.chem.electrochem.battery
but the goup is not (yet?) there. It might be worth your effort to vote for
it!
--
Servus, Helmut  (DH0MAD)    ______________NeXT-mail welcome_________________
FAX: +49-89-2394-4607       "Knowledge must be gathered and cannot be given"