[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Solar powered Refridgeration

I am starting a project on solar powered refridgeration.  I believe that
the only way to get solar technology developed to make a difference is if
it developed for small scale household use,  hence the above mentioned
project.

I would particularly like something on the refrigerants and their
properties --  eg. how much heat they can absorb per unit wt, what is
their expansion like for each degree rise in temperature,  that kind of
basic stuff.

I would also be so greatful if anyone could give me information on
liquids which store more heat than water.

SAI--
Man of many interest
from farming to desktop publishing
and many more