[seedsavers] Hello

HELLO!  This is a great idea!  I too am distressed about the issues troubling SSE.  I want to get started saving seed.

I have walking onions (well, I'll have sets after they make tops this summer).  I have no idea what variety.  They came to me from my Dad, who got them from my aunt, who got them from my great aunt who got them from my great-grandmother which indicates that they've been feeding my family for at least a hundred years.  They grow well in drought and heat and survive miserable cold.

:)