Re: [seedsavers] Alpine strawberries or traditional American wild strawberries

Larry, I used to live in N. Alabama, just South of Tennessee. I had them in the backyard there. So if you know anyone in AL or Tennessee you could check with them. It only took me 15 minutes drivetime from where I was to get across the Tennessee border.

L :)

-------------- Original message from "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>: --------------