Re: [seedsavers] Wanted Plum Seeds- Now several plants wanted and have plums, blackberries

Hi Larry :),

We probably do, but when I hear of a tree of exceptional taste and well-recommended, that's the one I want :).

I'm a jam person too, I like the fruit in it, and crack a few seeds/pits too :).

Your great suggestions have got my mouth watering already. Sound like we have the same taste :).

Linda :)

Zone 9A & 10

Also Zone 6B

-------------- Original message from "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>: --------------