[seedsavers] market farming list

lucy Owsley wrote:
> Let her in.
all systems go
I would like to have Kent and Jere Gettle (Baker Creek) in this forum too if anyone would care to invite them.

Are you still the greenhouse expert? Any tips on constructing a small (100') low GH out of 20' X 2" pvc plumbing pipe
+ standard heavy 5 year greenhouse plastic? I have all the parts just need to assemble it. Need to start many seedlings
in it this Spring. Was thinking of trying to double glaze it somehow as I have enough plastic already. Maye just a fan
to inflate the two sections.

I have a market farming list that has been on idle for several years now & would like to have traffic there.
No limits on message size but attachments are scrubbed. Maybe you'd join and help jumpstart some timely seasonal
discussion preparatory to Spring planting. Go here to subscribe:

Here are pix of my raised beds, now covering 4 acres with 3 ponds to collect all runoff.
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/

Onward relentless sayeth Pogo