Re: [seedsavers] Name choice for me

> Pugs wrote:
>

>>I vote for either seedgleaners or seedkeepers.

I guess its between these two.

seedgleaners is too close to seed cleaner on Google
also seems to mostly imply the act of harvesting and storing seeds

seedkeepers seems best
Googled that and found no conflicts

So "seedkeepers" it is.

Actually grassroots USA probably recognizes "keeping seeds" as a standard farm and homestead practice that involves
planting, harvest, storage, regeneration, use in cropping and distribution.
as in "keeping bees" "keeping hogs"
if applied to traditional Mormons ......

http://www.seedstewards.com/
lets seedstewards out..