Fw: Squirrels

Do NOT shoot squirrels with an air rifle.  Having worked with a wildlife
rehabilitator, I can tell you that they DO HARM SQUIRRELS and that an
injured squirrel can have a LONG AND SUFFERING LIFE with bee bees imbedded
in a leg.  And yes, you can kill them with an air rifle.  The ones that
aren't killed, though, are the ones that disturb me, and believe me, if you
only injure the squirrel, it's very hard to try to catch up with him so you
can have a second chance at killing it.

\\    ~
 \\_(o>
  (   )        Mary Myers