Thank you - SC Coastal Birding

A big "THANK YOU" to all of you who responded to my earlier post seeking
information on locating Bachman's Sparrow and coastal sparrows in South
Carolina.

Now, based on all your input, if we don't find a Bachman's then our group
may need to consider taking up another hobby!

Best wishes,

Brenda Tekin

Brenda Tekin, Coordinator
Rockfish Gap Hawk Watch, VA

Rockfish Gap Hawk Watch:  25 Years of Hawk Watching, 1976 - 2001
The Rockfish Gap Hawk Watch is held on the grounds of the Inn at Afton,
located on the southern side of Rockfish Gap in the Blue Ridge Mountains,
just above where I-64 (exit 99) intersects with the southern end of the
Skyline Drive and the northern end of the Blue Ridge Parkway, just east of
Waynesboro, VA and approximately 22 miles west of Charlottesville, VA.