Yellow-throated Vireo

Hi -
I'm glad Jeff Lewis posted his sighting of a Yellow-throated Vireo (Manteo,
NC).  I heard one singing this past Sunday (Mar. 11) while walking up from
the Eagle Platform viewing site at Jordan Lake, NC.  I tried to locate it
and as soon as I put my binoculars on it it flew too far away to chase.
According to Will Cook's checklist of birds for the area they should not be
here until late March--so I was a little skeptical, but not sure what else
it could have been.

Judy Murray
Chapel Hill, NC