turkeys in currituck county NC

For those of you traveling on 168 beteen the OUter
Banks and Va., you can view wild turkeys in the fields
across from the public rest area in Coinjock. The rest
area is just a couple miles south of the intracoastal
waterway bridge. There are several fields along this
stretch of road. The turkeys sometimes are directly
across from the rest area. This a.m. we saw them about
half an mile south of the rest area (all fields
opposite side of highway from rest area) at the back
edge of the field near the woods. We saw three males
and a few hens. Best chance of seeing them, in the
early morning or dusk.

=====
--Linda Jeannette Ward
--P.O. Box 231