help with Bluebirds

A pair of Bluebirds started a nest this morning in my new Bluebird box in
my backyard on Lake Glenwood in Greenville NC. Natually, I'm thrilled.

My question is: I have lots of other birds at three feeders in this yard:
Tufted Titmice, Cardinals, Yellow-Rumped Warblers, Downy Woodpeckers, a
Red-Bellied Woodpecker, House Finches, Chickadees, Blue Jays, and sometimes
Mockingbirds and Grackles.

I also have a Hummingbird feeder which will be active later in the spring.

Should I take the other feeders down so that the Bluebirds will not be
disturbed by other birds coming in the yard?

Thanks for your help.

Debi

Debi and Mark Warner
102 Leon Dr.