Big Woods Rd.

  John's Greenview updates spurred me to go look at the Big Woods Rd.
heronry this morning but there are still only 4 nests wafting in the breeze
there. Didn't find any warblers in the area either, but did have looks at 2
magnificent(are there any other kind?) Pileateds and a pair of
Red-Shouldered Hawks mating (AGAIN!).

  Anyone happen to know where Chapel Hill Bird Club will be venturing to
tomorrow morning?